Rebranding and new product lines
Trust Hungary Rt is located in southern Hungary in the town of Szigetvar.
Established in 1992, Trust supplied Hungarian oak staves to American winemakers. Their favourable feedback about the many exceptional qualities of Hungarian oak led to rapid expansion that laid the groundwork for the state-of-the-art new cooperage.
In February of this year Erica had the privilege to travel to Hungary for the first Trust Global Sales meeting held in Budapest.
Trust presented their new logo at this event and also introduced the new product lines.
Our classic portfolio with timeless appeal.
- Hungarian Oak: Round mid palate, generous finish and refined oak aromatics
- American Oak: A balanced approach intergrating fruit with tannins and lactones
TRUST | SCIENTIFIC
Trust Cooperage R&D Presents 5 Star
Fruit driven, richly layered and an opulent mouthfeel describe the results of this revolutionary barrel that combines five toast levels scientifically matched to multiple oak origins.
Scientifically selected Oak origins
Working in conjunction with the University of Verona Trust analyzed the retained tannin and oxygen levels in over 50 different oak origins from around the world. That research drives the composition of each barrel whereby each component stave is specifically matched to a toast level based on its unique retained tannin or oxygen profile.
- Balances high alcohol (<14%)
- Enhances acidic perception in high pH wines
- Emphasizes fruit flavors, minerality and terroir driven characters
Elegant solutions for elegant wines.
- Ingenieux: Lineal palate structure and fruit lift
- Prestige: Lingering finish with a broad structure that accentuates dark fruit
- Eleve: Sweet, supple and structural