Sales & Marketing Executive (Alcoholic Beverages)
Posted by: Chantel Mouton
Location: Ceres Area
Our client is a well-established farming estate specializing in fruit export and the brewing of specialized craft Ciders. They have a new brand that they would like to introduce to the market, focusing on retailers, and are looking for an innovative and experienced individual who is passionate about the industry and up for the challenge.
This role focuses on the sales and marketing function for a Cider brand to the local and national retail market. The suitable incumbent will be someone who can take the lead on all the sales and marketing aspects of the brand’s development, put structures in place, new business development, marketing and sales budgets, plans and strategies, etc.
This role will require a candidate either already living in or around Ceres, or willing to relocate, as it will require the person to be at the office almost daily.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Marketing and sales strategy for brand (local and national)
- Managing key accounts
- New business development
- Product and brand development
- Establishing and developing relationships with business partners
- Execution of the marketing and sales plan
- Management of the sales and marketing budget
- Management and development of communication plan
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Cost management
In addition to a proven track record in marketing and sales, the ideal candidate has:
- Appropriate tertiary education in Marketing/Sales
- Five years’ experience in a similar role in the wine/beer/cider industry
- Excellent language and communication skills (English and Afrikaans)
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Good administrative and computer skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s license
- Able to start soonest (before or by latest December 2019)
Salary package on offer:
- Basic CTC of maximum R55 000pm (no commission structure)
- Plus petrol and cell allowance
- Additional package requirements negotiable
Applications to be sent to email@example.com. Please apply with an updated MS Word/PDF CV with suitable profile photo.
(Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within a two week period after applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.)