Junior Procurement Clerk, Stellenbosch
Posted by: Chantel Mouton
Our client is a well-established high-tech company and true world leader in the development and manufacturing of their niche market product. They are offering an exciting opportunity for a procurement graduate who is looking for an opportunity to start off their career in procurement.
The Junior Procurement Clerk’s role is primarily to assist the Procurement team with related tasks and administration. The suitable candidate will be willing to learn and grow, with a supportive and friendly disposition.
- Relevant qualification in Procurement/Buying
- Strong computer skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong people skills
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Own vehicle (preferred)
- Fluent in BOTH English & Afrikaans (not negotiable)
- Our client offers a market-related salary, negotiable depending on the candidate.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com. Please apply with an updated MS Word/PDF CV with a suitable profile photo.
(Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within a week upon applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.)